Pregnancy test positive. How can I detect the count of pregnancy week?

Hi m rajvier my last period start 31st dec nd finsh 2nd jan nd next is not start now I chek my pregnancy test 3-jan bt it was negitive after I still wait my period bt that was not start again I chek my pregnancy test in 8 feb that was positive I don t know about my weeks how many weeks m pregnant pls tell me when I count my week start
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Hallo Rajvier, thank you for your question. The week count for a pregnancy always starts on the first day of your last period. In your case this will be 31-12-2012, this can be confirmed on ultrasound best between 12 and 14 weeks.