Pregnancy test positive. Having cloudy urine with floating white particles. Should I be worried?

My period is 5 days late, I had a positive pregnancy test about 7-8 days ago, now they re faint (barely there) if not negative. Why I m worried is I have noticed I have cloudy urine with floating white particles, some bigger, some smaller. I don t have any pain when urinating or otherwise. I do have a cough/ cold . Please help! Should I be worried? I haven t had intercourse in at least a week or so, so I m sure it s not semen .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013