Pregnancy test positive. Brown flaky discharge. Done transvaginal US. No sac or heartbeat. Worried?

Ok so last weekend on April 21 I took two home pregnancy tests that tested positive. I tested positive at the clinic as well. On Thursday April 25th I took myself to the ER because I was having mild cramping that would come and go. Before leaving to the ER I started having some brown discharge. Very light and only when I was seated on the toilet. The ER said they were not able to see a sac or a heartbeat. And my hcg level was at 93. My last period was March 19th so they suspect that possibly I concieved later than I thought. They also did a transvaginal u/s and after the u/s i had some tiny brown discharge. It almost looked like small flakes. They told me to return the next day (today April 26) to have my lab rechecked. Today they said my hcg was still the same and my progesterone level was in pregnancy range but still low. I have still been having the brown tiny discharge. Which seems to come and go. My pain is on the left side and comes and goes. I w as told to return back to the ER on Monday to have my levels re done. I am on bed rest for the weekend unil monday when they see if my levels have gone up. I am terrified for miscarrying or having an etopic pregnancy. I am just praying and wishing for the best. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013