Pregnancy test negative. Started vomiting, sore breast. Right time for pregnancy test?

Hi my fiance thinks im pregnant i have a nine month old. I went to the doctors last week and took a test and it came up negetive but ever since then i have been throwing up which is the reason i went my breast just started to get sore im just wondering if it is to soon to take another test or what can you please help me thank you in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
u have a nine month old whatt ?a baby. if yes and u are brast feeding that what i assume it is normal to have irregular periods .please be more clear on ur status.
anyways upt being negatu -ve.thats sign that u r not pregnant if u have regular periods and have done the test after ur due date.