Pregnancy test negative. Severe cough and chest infection. ESR levels high. Missed period. Any chance of late pregnancy?

i went for pregnancy test after 10days and had a urine and blood test .it was negative result.but i was sick last two weeks and had severe cough and chest blood test shows my ESR LEVEL IS HIGH.TWO MONTHS BACK MY ESR WAS HIGH AND I TOOK HOMEOPAETHIC MEDICINE AND IT WAS ALL RIGHT.AND I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD SINCE 11DAYS STILL MY PREGNANCY TEST IS NEGATIVE..DOCTOR HAS ADVISED ME TO WAIT FOR 10MORE DAYS AS THERE ARE CHANCES OF LATE PREGNANCY.IS THERE ANY HOPE...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012