Pregnancy test negative. Had a light period. Pregnancy chances? Not on birth control

hi i was 3 days late on my period, did a pregancy test and it was negitive then came on but was light for about 36 hours when its normally a medium to heavy period for 4 days. I am normally like clockwork and can time my period down to within a few hours and this was not a normal bleed - i am not using any form of contraception and am having regular sex. Could i be pregnant or just be having a light, short period?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012