Pregnancy test first came positive and next test negative. Feeling the movement of baby. Am I pregnant?

Hi. On the first week of December i took 2 pregnancy tests . First came out positive, then the 2nd came out negative. So o thought i wasnt pregnant. Now for the past 2 weeks im always eating sweets & drinking coffee. I dont know when my last menstration is. Since October until now i havent had my period. Now i feel baby movements. Especially when i lay on my side. I dont have medical but im planning to apply for one. How do i know how many weeks im pregnant? I need to know asap so i can get prenatal check ups. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012