Pregnancy test done, faint positive lines seen. Sore nipples, periods delayed. Am I pregnant?

Hi there, Ive taken 3 pregnacy tests with my morning urine 3 days in a row now and they all have faint pink positive lines - getting darker every morning - also i have VERY sore nipples - i was due my period 1 week ago, ive had cramps but no blood or distarge at all - backache yes and feeling sick! I take it i AM pregnant right?? Also, how long do i leave it till i have to make a Dr s appoitment - I dont know what to do as im 24 and this will be my first baby :) Help please, thanks Lauryn :)
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013