Pregnancy test came positive. Took Cipla MT Pill and Mifreston. 5 days past still no periods. Suggestions?

my g/f s last date of period was 2/02/2013 and we had sex on 24.02.2013 and thed her period has missed so we have take pregnancy test by strip on 05.03.2013 and it was found possitive. so on 13.03.2013 she had taken Cipla MT pill-200 at 9 o clock in the morning and on 14.03.2013 four does of mifreston is taken at 9.30 am,2.30 pm,7.30 pm and 11.45 pm respectively. so today is the fifth day from the dosage but still no period observed.please guide us how we can avoid the pregnancy at earlise. (till the date ,22 days from sexual intercourse). please suggest at soonest sir.what we can do to avoid pregnancy. my g/f age is 23 and my age is 24. thanking you.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013