Pregnancy terminated. Brown discharge, no blood has come. Had unprotected sex after termination. What is wrong?

HI Dr. Lundi, I had a medical abortion almost 4 weeks ago. The procedure went fine, I came in for a check up after two weeks. Bleeding had stopped and pregnancy was succesfully terminated. The day of the abortion (2nd pill ), I was given birth controlt o begin the same day. However, I am not awaiting my periods and no blood has come, only brown discharge . I had un protected sex two weeks after the abortion. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer