Pregnancy term unknown. Had cytotec, but nothing happened. Its effect on baby?

hi im not actually know how many months im pregnant but my last menstruation was last november 2011 and on february 29 2012 i take cytotec and i did not experience anything happen to me...would the medicine affects the mental and physical health of my baby??...but after i take the six tablets my tummy gets bigger...since that time my tummy grows bigger and bigger...and sometimes i feel my baby my baby still ok?????????what shuld i do??or what should i take t make my baby healthy...
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Last Menstrual Period     November 29 , 2012
Conception Occurred
(about two weeks after last menstrual period)     December 13 , 2012
First Trimester Ends
(12 weeks)     February 21 , 2013
Second Trimester Ends
(27 weeks)     June 6 , 2013
Estimated Due Date
(40 weeks)     September 5 , 2013
the quickening of baby occurs at this tage so dont worry about that your baby is moving that means your baby is healthy.And make sure you have regular checkups and regular medications to be taken.
andcoming to cytotec it is completely avoidid during pregnancy you better go and consult your doctor for a scan.THANK YOU.