Pregnancy symptoms, negative hpt, had mild spotting earlier. What could the cause be?

Ello. I ve taken 2 pregnancy tests , both came out to be negative. I ve been worried because I m still experiencing symptoms of pregnancy. Lower back aches, headaches, here and there cramps , sore breast, frequent urination , feeling of being tired, insomnia , dizziness , nausea, gas, I also feel movement. I ve missed December of any type of menstrual cycle. The first of this month I have had a slightssense of blood but itw didn t last long at all. I m just very confused and need help. I haven t been able to make it to any type of clinic because of transportation problems. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013