Pregnancy symptoms, nausea, weird feelings in stomach on lying on one side, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

My last period started march 25. In the last two weeks of april and the first week of may I experienced a lot of symptoms similar to pregnancy including dizziness , faigue, nausea , bloating , sore breasts, food cravings , mood swings, a lot of vaginal secretions, missed period for the month of april and now may too. But after the first week of may most of the symptoms went away. I still get nauseous a lot and only when I lay on my sidei get unusual feelings in my stomach like its detached from the rest of my body. I have engaged in unprotected sex numerous times using the pull out method which I know does not prevent pregnancy. And I have taken multiple home pregnancy tests which all came up negative. I don t mind being pregnant or not, if I am then I am but since the tests all said no I just want to know what is going on with my body???
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012