Pregnancy symptoms, confirmed with urine test, have feeling of untreated UTI. Any thoughts?

Hi. Pregnant right now. Been complaining of symptoms x 7 weeks to obgyn . Went to drop in clinic 2 days ago and Dr there ordered urinalysis . Just checked out my results online. Leukocytes are 10x normal range value. Protein double normal range value. Ketones are just above normal range. Calcium oxelate present. Am thinking that despite reassurance from obgyn that my symptoms are that of pregnancy , that I have had an untreated uti for weeks now. All dr s offices closed. Thinking about going to emerg dept. Thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012