Pregnancy symptoms, HPT showed faint line, awaiting beta hcg results. What is the acceptable level during early pregnancy?

Hi Dr..I am having symptoms of pregnancy like periods are late by 4 days, fatigue ,tiredness,watery milky white discharge,cramping in abdomen , back pain n leg pain...i did a HPT taste yesterday and today..yesterday i didnt see anything and today i saw a very very faint line(minute one)...i hv given my blood sample for beta hcg test...and will get the result after few hours...i guess my hcg level is down?..kindly tell me what should be d hcg level if you r in 4th week..and what is the minimum level that is acceptable in end of the 4 week or in starting of 5th week(kinda confused)...after getting mah beta hcg test..what will be d next step of my gyno??is dat scan possible in 5th week...plzzzz help me..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer