Pregnancy signs, yeast infection, did not have intercourse during ovulation, not missed periods. What could be going on?

I am having symptoms of pregnancy such as tender breasts, slight naseau, a little tired, more hungry, even had a yeast infection (I think), which I have never had before, but I have not missed a period and have not had intercourse during ovulation . my husband is working out of state and we have been trying for several years to conceive so I know the timing has been NOT on for the past couple of months. The only time I have had tender breasts is when I was pregnant once before (misscarried). Any thoughts as to what else could be going on?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013