Pregnancy signs, started periods with watery flow initially. Is there still a pregnancy chance?

i am haveing signs that point to being pregnant such as hightened sence of smell nasousness unable to eat or drink certain things that normally dont bother me tender brests and the brown around the nipples does look to be bigger however i just started my period today and it began very watery and went to normal and i have yet to have a positive pee test. dec 5th was when the deed was done so everything should show up by now right? is there still a chance that im pregnant or is it something else? if its something else what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer