Pregnancy signs, missed periods, sore breasts, absence of eczema and acne which were prominent in earlier pregnancy. Cause?

Just ver confused at what is happening right now. I got pregnant in Oct and then started bleeding Nov 12/12 which I thought was the miscarry which was my doctors thoughts as well since my Hcg was almost to zero. After that I was still getting cramping and feeling sick to my stomach. By the foruth week I was gagging at the smell of coffee (which was the same as my first Pregnancy). That Friday The baby came out Dec 14/12. I bleed for one week and it was clear by the end. I am now 37days late but I had discharge (like I was ovulating) from Dec 22-Jan 15. So now I am feeling pregers, sore breasts, a little feeling sickness, (this my sound funny) no eczema (which I had with the last Pregnancy), and no acne . I do have app with family doc but just wanted to get some info
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013