Pregnancy signs, intermittent cramping, negative urine, blood and ultrasound results. Any ideas?

i am 19 years old and i have had all the sings of pregnancy ( including my pelvis and stomach area becoming larger in the past few weeks hard to the touch) but no results in a urin pregnancy test i went to a walk in doctor and it was her recomendation i have blood work and an ultrasound following the negative test because of my other symptoms and a missed period she believed i could be pregnant, i have just become verry nervous because of my age but have had cramps on and off today only any ideas on what i should do ? any advice is apreciated
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012