Pregnancy scan shows cardiac flicker visualized but not recordable. Chances of successful pregnancy?

Hello Doctor. I went for the pregnancy viability scan yesterday, at 7 w 3 d. The gestational sac and yolk sac are seen.Cardiac flicker visualized but not record-able. CRL is 4.3 mm corresponding to 5w6d. So there is a 10 day lag in the ultrasound scan. I got to go for a rescan after 10 days. I got a positive preg test on CD28, the period due date. So I do not think the this can be something with the dates. What are the chances for a successful pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013