Pregnancy scan showing single intrauterine gestation, no development. Need abortion?

hi doctors,i went for radiology test....i am 8 weeks pregnant and the person who took my test last week(19/11/12) gave the result as (IMPRESSION:SINGLE INTRAUTERINE GESTATION) today i did another scan and they told there is no development seen it is same as last week and it happens due to harmonic problems i cant understand clearly can u ll pls explain me what does it mean and am i suppose to get aborted?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Thanks for your query,
If there is no growth of fetus plus if there is no heartbeat even after repeat USG after 1 week, then it is not considered viable. In that case it should be aborted. It may be due to harmonal problems or some genetic defects of fetus. Dont loose hope ,it may happen with many people.
Take care..
Hope it helps you..