Pregnancy scan showing mild prominence of bilateral pelvicalyceal system of the fetus kidney. What is the risk involved?

hello Dr,i am 36 week & 4 days pregnant, my scanning report shows baby s kidney , mild prominence of bilateral pelvicalyceal system noted.( Renal pelvis AP diameters-11 mm on right side and 12 mm on left side) No dilatation of ureter seen on either side. Urinary bladder appear normal, Amniotic fluid volume is normal. Please inform me the consequence of after my delivery and my baby s condition,explain this situation.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012