Pregnancy scan showing low lying placenta. Prescribed with progesterone, and doxylamine. What are the precautions to be taken?

hii dr....i am 8 weeks pregnent and 30 year old .My weight is 39Kg and an ultrasound report says placenta is in lower segment and f.h.r. is 174/minutes ....dr. is saying bleedings may be possible in future and baby is weak .Please help me...what should i do to be a mother of a healthy baby.The Dr. prescribed me medicine which are- 1. Lactulose Solution USP Duphalac 2.Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules Susten100 3 Doxylamine Succinate, Pyridoxine & Folic Acid Tablets
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013