Pregnancy scan showing fetus with short legs, cysts on the neck and not able to detect the nasal bone. Can I have a healthy baby?

hi there im 16 weeks pregant today with my first child at the age of 23 and my husbanf and I went to get a secoind opion because my obgyn told me my babys legs and as are short for the baby and yesterday we went to get our secound opion and they told us the babys legs and arms are short an d they can not see the nose bone and that the baby has 2 cysts one on each sidd of its neck . what dose all this mean and could we still have a healthy normal baby
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012