Pregnancy scan showing fetus with dwarfism. Is there any other way to confirm it?

I am 26 weeks pregnant my baby s femur and humerus is measuring 31/2 weeks behind and stomach measuring 2 weeks behind. All other measurements are fine. Dr. mention it can be dwarfism . I am extremely worried and scared. Is there any other indication of extremely worried and scared. This is my first child and for the start of my pregnancy ive gotten bad news. When something good happens it comes along with bad news.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013