Pregnancy scan showing cystic lesions with internal septations. Will this harm the baby?

i am 38 weeks pregnant and the placenta is located in the upper segment posteriorly and of grade III maturation. During my 36th week of pregnancy a 3.4x3.3cms complex cystic lesion with internal septations iin right side of fetal abdomen was detected. Is it dangerous for the baby? will the baby have any side affects and what solutions do u suggest to take out the cyst
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
The cystic lesion inside the abdomen of the baby needs to be evaluated further after the birth of the baby to find out the origin of the cyst. The prognosis will depend on the location and the type of the cyst.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal