Pregnancy scan showing anteverted and gravid uterus, fetal node not visible, internal os closed. What does it mean?

Hi, My lmp was on 24/4/12 , urine test is showing +ve and i have done scanning on 1/6/12 and the report was uterus is anteverted and gravid, single gestational sac noted in the fundus. sac contour is regular & rim echoes are normal. foetal node not vsible. mean sac dia - 9mm corresponding age - 5weeks no subchorionic clot noted no uterine / adnexal mass. internal os. closed. IMPRESSION : Early intra uterine pregnancy 5 weeks. i would like to know the meaning of this and to till date how many months for me
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012