Pregnancy scan says single live intrauterine pregnancy with fetus with fetal spine to the maternal left, placenta in posterior wall shows maturity. What does this mean?

hello doctor........... i am in 36 weeks of pregnancy. my expected due date is 21.01.2013. my scan report taken on 02.01.2013 reveals that---- Single live intrauterine pregnancy with fetus in cephalic lie with fetal spine to the maternal left. heart rate-159/mt. foetal wt- 2880+/- 432 gms. Placenta in posterior wall shows grade II maturity. AFI - 10. Nuchal cord (+). total biophysical score:8/8. as my due date is nearing..... i am requesting an early reply/comment on my scan report please..
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013