Pregnancy reports positive for pregnancy. Started heavy bleeding. Ultrasound showing normal pregnancy. Miscarriage chances?

Hello,I had 4 home pregnancy Test at different days and all comes back positive but last week saturday I started bleeding and on sunday become more heavier with big clots coming out up till now.I did the Ultrasound , nothing was found in my womb.The doctor took my blood and I have to wait for results.I am so worried?Is that a miscariage?or Am I still pregnant?I never experience this before.Please I need your advice.Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012