Pregnancy related edema, carpal tunnel, elevated BP, protein in urine, is it possible to have pre eclampsia if BP is regulated ?

I am 36 weeks pregnant . I have edema in feet, ankles and fingers (at the end of the day my calves as well). I now have carpal tunnel in both hands/wrists from the swelling (very painful at night). I have had bouts of slightly elevated BP while working but am now off work and it seems to be better. I have protein in my urine +1 and +2, depending on the day. My sodium levels have been low for sometime 1.9. My mpv is low at 6.9 and my ne is elevated at 5.4. Is it still possible that I have pre0 eclampsia with these symptoms even though my BP has regulated? If so, what is generally done in these situations?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012