Pregnancy, painful urination, back pain radiating to groin region. Reason?

hello im in the first trimester of pregnancy and only 3 weeks ago had a water infection with painful urination . However this time round i have pain than that began in my back, and has radiated gradually down my back and towards the front near my groin , my doctor prescribed a broad spectrum antibiotic the same as he gave me last time but this time round i have no painful urination, im not bleeding or spotting haven t once throughout pregnancy so far i am just wondering what it could be thank you :)
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012