Pregnancy not known, took depo injections. Child having several health problems. Due to depo?

Hi there I am looking for adivce I was on the depo infection in 2010 and I feel pregnant with my now 21month old little girl I was 26week when I found out I was pregnant so I d had a number of injections wile I was pregnant my daughter was born at 34weeks. She now has a number of heaths problems, a low amoue system hearing and site sroblem along with been 6months behind in her development could this be down to the depo....
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013