Pregnancy, miscarriage, fetal abnormalities. History of PCOD, irregular periods. Safe to conceive again?

Hi, Im 26 and my husband is 31.... we are married for past 1.7yrs... I have PCOD problem and bec of that irregular periods were there.... I was consulting a doctor for this and i got pregnant.... But miscarriage happened after 4 months and also the fetus was having many abnormalities.... i hv cleft lip and fetus too had cleft lip and many other abnormalities... so im afraid of trying for a baby again.... but my doctor is telling to go for it.... What should i do now??? i want to have a healthy baby....
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012