Pregnancy lump/bump on vaginal wall.

Hi, I am 28 weeks pregnant and a month or so ago my husband noticed a new, small, hard lump on the anterior wall of my vagina close to the so called G-spot. I brushed it off. Just a few days ago he felt it again and said he could feel the baby moving around. He pushed it inward and the baby went crazy. He definitely said he could feel the baby "kick" his finger. I'm just curious as to what this bump might be and how it is related to the baby?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

i am 28 weeks also. i felt the same thing i have a low pregnancy and i know for a fact it is the baby moving. cysts dont move. when my doctor told me i was having a low pregnany he found out just by a pelvic exam, so i know he had to have felt the baby. plus it feels as though the baby is kicking at my vagina....totally weird

Anonymous's Response

it is neither related to the baby not to the pregnancy.neither you can feel the kick of the baby there anot the baby can be stimulated from where you have described. it is a cyst and nothing else. it can be removed by surgery.

Anonymous's Response

Please Consult your Gynecologist rather than listening Juvenile words. Its going to do you no good.