Pregnancy history of thyroid disorders, hair fall, loss of weight, pain in the eye. Why? Help?

I am a 28 year old female with a family history of thyroid disorders. I have been having increased hair fall , loss of weight, a sense of malaise , pain in the region behind the eye and also in the temporal region. I am awaiting the FT3 , FT4 reports over the next few days. My TSH report read 0.02 in September last year and it reads 10.72 this January. The T3 and T4 levels were within reference range both times. My worry is if I have to go on medication. I am unmarried and I would like to know if this would affect pregnancy in any way in the future.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013