Pregnancy doppler ultrasound showing cord around the neck and notching on uterine artery. What are the precautions to be taken?

hi , Its my eigth month of pregnancy. in my recent color doppler ultrasound @ 33 wweks 6 days , cord around neck seen & notching seen in left uterine artery ( flow pattern is 0.60 in left uterine artery & 0.46 in right uterine artery) . I am now really worried about these two issues recently emerged . Pls. let me know what does this exactly means , what precautions to be taken now , how can delivery be planned , is it any risk to baby....?? Vimmy
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012