Pregnancy, diagnosed with placenta praevia marginal, have severe braxton hicks, cramping, continuous fetal movements. Serious?

Hi, I m 37, 5 2 in height, 29 weeks pregnant (first time) diagnosed with placenta praevia marginal (it was total during my 20 week ultrasound ), had bleeding during my 22 week and was hospitalised for a week; I m on sick leave until now and doing everything I ve been told to (actually they re all don ts ), the possibility of c/s delivery doesn t really concern me, what s really bothering me is about preterm labor, I m having loads of braxton hicks anytime of the day but I get worried every night because they were very Intense and last for a couple of hours and sometime accompanied with lower back pain or cramping and lately another thing that makes me worried is sort of a continous fetal movements that last also for couple of hours and sometime with braxton hicks. Please enlighten me doctor cause I m already thinking that maybe my baby is in distress or something, well I don t have any bleeding or discharge . Thanks a lot! (Evangeline)
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012