Pregnancy diagnosed. Baby not visible ultrasound. No bleeding, stomach,weight size increased. Nausea and vomiting. Causes?

Hi my name is Mona.
In January I was diagnosed with a pregnancy. My lmp was January 8. My baby was never visible trough ultrasound. as of today I have no bleeding or signs of a miscarriage. While the passing months my stomach has increased in size while my weight increased a few pounds which have been lost with nausea and vomiting. I am currently having to wear maternity pants as my pants are very uncomfortable.
Today I went to my ob and he stated I was not pregnant and my stomach was do to eating a lot and getting fat. I weight the same, my body is actually a bit slimmer except my stomach. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013