Welcome to HCM.
You are carrying pregnancy
for the 2nd time after 1st one miscarriage
and D&C done.
There are many reasons of miscarriage like chromosomal abnormality in fetus, Blood gr& Rh incompatibility, elderly age,uterine abnormality etc.
Here are guideline for safe pregnancy:
1) Take healthy diet including protein rich nutrients divided in 5-6 times daily.
2) Drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits.
3) Take folic acid
up to 4months and vitamin supplements. Avoid taking unnecessary medication for at least first 3 months.
4) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
5)Take adequate sleep 8hrs @night and 2 hrs @ day time. Avoid stress,anxiety
6) Avoid doing heavy work and lifting heavy load, walking on uneven surface or stepping up & down,long time journey etc.
7) Do light exercise or walking for at least 30 mins.
8) Wear comfortable shoe to prevent swelling around feet,ankle,fatigue
and loose fitting dress in whole period of pregnancy.
9) Maintain Personal hygiene including genital care and breast care.
10) Periodical check up and do mandatory investigations as advised by your doctor.
All the best and take care.