Pregnancy confirmed. Prescribed gestafol tablet, continue having normal routine. Suggestion?

hi iam pregnant recently.i had my lad period on 06 feb and checked its positive. further i have consulted gyne also but iam bit unsatisfied from her consultancy. i asked her that what precautions should i need to take and any extra diet i have to add. she said nothing to worry just be on regular routine. eat what you i heared many time first trimister is very senetive but she told me be on regular routine.and after 1 month she asked me to go for ultrasound . she advised me to have gestafol tablet once a day. and i used to squeez my tummy hope it did not harmed my baby.i did not feel anything yet. i daily go to office and carry laptop she said i can caryy it. some time i have light pain on tummy. pls advise
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013