Pregnancy by touching of genitals with no clothes

Hi My boyfriend and I were fooling around and it lead to getting undressed....it ended up with him putting his penis in between my vagina lips, I am not sure if there was any fluid coming out of him. I am still virgin. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? I am really stressing. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hi, iam a virgin, me and my bf were fooling around,,no pentration was involoved, so my question is can i get pregnant from the discharge fluid (lubricant) that comes out while foreplaying (in case it reached my vagina).. or does the sperms only exist in the ejaculation semen..
hi, iam a virgin, me and my bf were fooling around,,no pentration was involoved, so my question is can i get pregnant from the discharge fluid (lubricant) that comes out while foreplaying (in case it reached my vagina).. or does the sperms only exist in the ejaculation semen
hii mam,

Try to relax a little bit.

If you were getting undressed and your bf was just putting his penis within your vaginal lips without pre cum or ejaculation.....then need not to be worried as in this pregnancy chance is nil.

And if any fluid comes out from his penis...then there is chance of pregnancy 20 to 25 per 100 women year.

So it is better to wait for next period and if it is missed,do a urine test after 7 days.
If positive,consult with your gynaecologist.

All the best.
sexual intercourse with ejaculation increases the chance of pregnancy that means loss of virginity. if you think that you are still virgin,then need not to be worried...all the best