Pregnancy anomaly scan shows high resistance flow with early diastolic notch in the uterine artery. Precautions to be taken?

hi my wife is 30 week 5 days pregnant. In her anamoly scan report (done 2 weeks back) the development of fetus is absolutely normal. But one of the summary indicates 'high resistance flow with early diastolic notch in left uterine artery' and right artery her BP readings were normal 120/80.
I have following queries:
1. Can you please suggest the precautions we need to take to ensure notching is resolved.
2. What can be done to ensure a full-term healthy pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013