Pregnancy after taking Depo injections. Miscarriage due to depo?

So I went to the doctors to have the depo injection as the pill wasn t agreeing with me. As I was bleeding at the time the nurse gave me the injection, and never did a test. Couple of weeks after I was rushed into hospital with bleeding and cramps , to find out I was pregnant! I was then in and put of hospital for two weeks.. The hospital didnt no if I was having a eptopic or miscarrage. I had a scan and lots of bloods taken, my bloo counts was going down and down every 24 hours so in the end I had a miscarrage. It s been a few months after now and still havin problems, I have had many infections and now waiting to go for a scan to see what s happening with my right ovaries and tube. Could having the depo caused me to miscarry?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013