Pregnancy after protected sex

so me and my girlfriend started to have sex like a week before her period started..but her period hasent started and its a new month now.she took a pregnancy test and came out negative so idk whats wrong with her and now shes telling me that shes peeing alot and that her stomach what is wrong is she pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010
if its worrying you tell her to go to docs for a blood test they show more hormone things and it will let you know for definate if she is pregnatn.. good luck xx
  Anonymous's Response

Hi, I'm an anon. user, and I just came across your post. If you are really worried have her take a pregnancy test again. Some pregnancy tests do not work properly due to it being damaged in poor packaging, or some kind of damage during the making of the product. I highly advise you have her retake. 

But another cause could be a hormonal imbalance, but just because there is a slight chance that she could have an imbalance does not mean that it is just that.  Women have different periods. Some girls can go three to four months with out having a period, some can go twice in a month. You should talk to her about how many times she gets her period just in case as well. And if you hadn't used a condom and you cummed the chances are all the more likely.

You don't want to wait. Have her immediately take another test. 

Her frequent belly aches and going to the bathroom could be due to some upset with her stomach. 

But once again, have her retake the pregnancy test. Do not take the signs lightly.