Pregnancy, abortion due to no heart beat. What care and treatment should be taken for next pregnancy?

Sir, last one and half year i got married, feb 2012 i got pregnant, but with the reason of no heart beat i got abortion D&C for 3moths pregnancy... now i am taking rest ..... so plz guide for me about my next pregnancy, how to take care for getting baby without any abortion... after how many days i try to used t get pregnancy for next there any treatment before conceiving to avoid abortion next time....
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012