Pregnancy. Scan showing placenta posterior, grade 1 maturity. Will it lead to caesarian?

Hi i am 28+ yrs old and having my first baby. Had my 14 weeks scan and the report shows Placenta is posterior .Grade-1 maturity.Lower border is extending upto the internal os. i am really concerned and worried now after reading on few sites that this would lead to bed rest and ceasarian delivery etc. i am a working women and have a hectic schedule whole day. What should i do? quit my job? also should i start getting mentally prepared for a cesarian? i am very scared and concerned, hope this situation does not harm my baby as many places its written that there will be less Oqygen and nutrient supply to the baby in such cases. Please help Thanks Shruti India
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013