Pregnancy. Prescribed medicine containing folic acid. Is folic acid ok in pregnancy?

My age is about 26 years old. I am pregnant and doctor has said my pregnancy is about 5 weeks. Doctor has prescribed two medicine folimust- d containing folic acid ip -5mg ,Methylcobalamin-750mcg, Docosahexaenoic Acid-100mg and other medicine biopreg-f containing biotin usp 5mg, folic acid ip -5mg. May I know can we take both medicine in this situation. Is any pregnant lady can take 5+5 mg folic acid. Please guide ....
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012