Pregnancy. Orange red discharge, pain in groin. Baby growth is normal. Is it normal?

Hi, I m 35 weeks pregnant and had an orangish red discharge this morning with about 3 specs of red balls about the size of a pepper grain. I have no pain and baby is moving normally. The only pain i experience is getting up and walking after lying in bed for a while. It feels like a pressured pain in the groin area spreading to the inside creases of my upper legs. Is this normal & what does the colored discharge mean? Its Sunday, should i go to the emergency room? Or call my doctor in the morning when her office opens? Thank you, Concerned.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012