Pregnancy. Odor discharging, itching. Chlamydia and UTI. No use of taking azithromycin. What is the problem going on?

I m 8 months pregnant....About 3 weeks ago I went to the doctor because ii was having some odor discharge and itching. So they gave me some medication called nitrofurantoin mono/mac 100 MG caps and metronidazole 500Mg tablets for an bacterial infection and urinary tract infection .. Then on Monday they called me saying ii was tested positive for chlamydia so they had me taking azithromycin 250MG tablets and ii had to take all 4 tablets by mouth as 1 dose with food... When ii took the pills two hours later I threw up and had diarrhea. But now I still have some discharge and itching,, whats going on with me?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012