Pregnancy. IUI done, pain in lower abdomen. Taking letoval for 5 days. Reason?

Hello doctor , This is manisha .I m 30 years and i m conceive from 7 months , i have done my IUI tratment also.and in evry month after 14 days / after ovulation , i have lots of pain in my lower abdomin just like period pain continuously up to my menstrual period date. In every month my doctor suggested to take letoval for five days from 1st day of my period and after ovulation they suggested to take susten 100 mg .but no effect. Can u tell me reason for lower abdominal pain up to period date
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012